The award-winning Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED is a fully automatic, simple-to-use AED with only 1 button and the only 7 year battery available in the world. It also comes standard with an 8 year Warranty.
Simple, clear and straightforward: there is only one-button on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on. The Lifeline AED is simple and intuitive.
In an emergency stress runs high and even trained professionals can lose their place in the process. The Lifeline AED ensures that never happens. Its clear, calm voice guides the user through the entire process, one step at a time with simple, concise instructions. Easy to see progress lights provide a visual frame of reference to support the verbal instructions.
- With its bright yellow and black coloring and attractive, sleek curves, the non-intimidating Lifeline AED invites prominent display anywhere.
- The biphasic defibrillation we use is extremely effective at resuscitating patients in ventricular fibrillation – the most common form of Sudden Cardiac Arrest – on the first shock.
- The Lifeline AED is designed for speed and simplicity. Built to the demanding standards of professional emergency personnel. Simple enough for non-medical users.
- Roomy, sure-grip rubberized handle makes it simple to pull off the wall and carry quickly to the patient.
- The electrode pads are tucked into a back pocket ready to apply.
- The “Power On” and “Shock” buttons are oversized and brightly lit so even the most nervous fingers will hit their mark.
- Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit and CPR.
- Automatically evaluates patient impedance for proper pad contact. Monitors signal quality and analyzes patient ECG for shockable/ non-shockable rhythms.
- Critical ECG segments and rescue event parameters are recorded and can be downloaded to a removable data card.
- Visual and audible indication of unit status.