Zoll AED 3 Defibrillator Battery Overview
- The Zoll AED 3 Defibrillator Battery can be used in all the models under Zoll AED 3.
- That embraces the semi-automatic and fully automated versions of the kit.
- The lithium battery has a standby life span of 5 years once set up.
- The package includes the weekly self-tests, which can be undertaken by the Zoll AED 3.
- The battery can accommodate 140 defibrillator discharges at the maximum energy rate of 200 Joules.
- That is equivalent to 6 hours of constant checks.
- The storage temperature for the battery ranges from 0 to 50 degrees centigrade.