Prestan Infant Manikin Overview
- Prestan Infant Manikin is designed to accommodate infant CPR training programs.
- Based on a curved shape and body imitations are convenient for training students.
- Helpful in training students for emergency rescues in real-life situations.
- The imitation of the head replicates how an infant’s head mobilises.
- The face and the head can be easily tilted to suit the CPR learning requirements.
- It also familiarises students with the opening of the airway during CPR.