Trauma Shears Overview
- The Emergency Medical Shears are convenient for industrial use.
- They are also dependable during emergencies.
- The dimension of 7.5-inch length with a pitted lower edge.
- Identical to the trauma shears which Paramedics use.
- It is frequently used by ambulance services during emergency calls all over Australia.
- The Trauma Shears can be used to cut through heavy metallic materials.
- They are efficient in handling heavy-duty metal, making them reliable, especially in emergencies.
- The other end of the shears is blunt for the safety of the patients in case of accidental cuts during emergencies.
- It also features black handles with industrial high-quality stainless-steel blades.
- Under Priority First Aid, we also supply another version of the trauma shears, which measures 5.5 inches or 14cm long.
- 7.5 inches or 19cm in length