LIFEPAK CR2 WiFi Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
(with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager)
The Physio Control (Stryker) Lifepak CR2 WiFi is designed to keep rescuers focussed on what really matters – saving a life. The CR2 Defibrillator uses clear audible instructions, simple graphics and automated features to help rescuers remain focussed. Inbuilt CPR Coaching gives users the confidence to perform CPR correctly, while a metronome ensures the correct compression rate is maintained.
The WiFi connectivity available on this device, access to the LIFELINKcentral AED program manager allows:
- Remote monitoring of all readiness information for all connected devices
- Map view with visual readiness status to expedite maintenance checks for all devices
- Readiness alerts including a change in battery status
- Dashboard with the status of all sites, AEDs and CPR/AED certifications*
- Battery and electrode expiration notices
- Optional additional safety equipment tracking including fire extinguishers and medical kits*
*included with pro licence/paid subscription
The LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator audibly guides rescuers through the resuscitation process for an adult or—at the push of a button—for a child. The Child Mode Button allows a rescuer to switch to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for paediatric patients (8 years or under).
A Language Button allows the operator to switch between the Primary and Secondary languages for an optional multi-language configuration. The Lifepak CR2 also has an IP Rating 55 (dust and water protected) and weighing in at just 2.0kg, makes the AED easily portable and robust for use in all environments.